Become a ‘Friend of Star Throwers’ and help us to continue to provide an individually focused support service for cancer patients and their carers.
Since the Star Throwers centre was opened in 2009 we have supported over 2,000 people affected by cancer, completely free of charge, thanks to our amazing donors and supporters.
Can you help us support hundreds more people every year by becoming a ‘Friend of Star Throwers’? You will have the peace of mind that you are regularly helping a cause close to your heart in a way that is affordable to you.
Simply sign up via the Just Giving website with your regular donation amount or print our Friend of Star Throwers Flyer , fill in and send back to us. You can cancel at any time by contacting your bank or Star Throwers.
Our Thank You for being a ‘Friend of Star Throwers’:
- 20% discount at our charity shop
- 20% discount on Star Throwers merchandise
- Special ‘Friends’ email newsletter
- Invite to ‘Thank You’ event
- Early-bird booking discount or free entry to Star Throwers events
- Gold Star Throwers supporter badge (limited edition)
- Giving milestones certificates
Your donation of:
£5 could help fund a group therapeutic writing session
£10 could help fund a nutrition session
£20 could help fund a cancer information session