Are you looking for ways to be more sustainable and mindful this Christmas? Below are ten different things you can do to help Star Throwers this Christmas and you will be supporting local people affected by cancer. To make a general donation, visit our online giving site or call 01953 423304.
Ways to support Star Throwers this Christmas:
- Buy some of our raffle tickets – £1 each and available from our charity shops and the centre, prizes include an overnight camping pod stay, tour or Norfolk Police HQ and many more! Draw date: Friday 13th December 2019.
- Buy some of our Star Throwers Christmas cards – available at £2.50 for a pack of 5 from our shops or centre.
- Donate to our Aviva Community Fund and help us secure funding for our cancer lymphoedema service:
- Shop via AmazonSmile – this works exactly the same as Amazon but you can choose for Amazon to donate 0.5% of your purchases to your chosen charity or via easy fundraising.
- Shop at one of our two charity shops – on Middleton Street in Wymondham and Church Street in Attleborough. We are always looking for donations of good quality items also,
- Buy someone you love one of our Charity Shop Vouchers – the perfect present for someone trying to live more sustainably and give to charity.
- Come along to one of our Christmas events – Wreath Making Workshop or Christmas Cracker Making Workshop on 14thDecember at the centre.
- Become a ‘Friend of Star Throwers’ – sign up to make a regular donation to Star Throwers and help us to continue to support local people affected by cancer.
- Buy some of our Star Throwers merchandise – we have a wide selection of products available at the centre as well as metal drinking bottles, pens and notepads at both our shops